Challenges of European environmental law towards 2030 - Webinar series I: Implementing the Green Deal: how many legal challenges for environmental law?
The Green Deal adopted by the Commission in December 2019 sets out the blueprint for a transformational change. In contrast to previous EU environmental programs, the Green Deal appears to be significantly more ambitious. However, it is being implemented in a piecemeal fashion with a flurry of strategies and twelve legislative proposals. The aim of the webinar is to give an overview of the legal challenges of the ongoing reform.
- Delphine Misonne, Université Saint-Louis, Belgium/Brussels
- Nicolas de Sadeleer, Jean Monnet Chair, Université Saint-Louis, Belgium/Brussels
- Alicja Sikora, Chair of European Law, Jagiellonian University, Cracow, Poland
- Jerzy Jendrośka, Opole University, Poland
- Debate with webinar participants
Pre-registration is required
Membership of elni and/or VVOR is warmly recommended
To become member of elni and receive elni Review, see https://www.elni.org/elni/membership
To become member of VVOR and receive TOO, see https://omgevingsrecht.be/lid-worden/